WildMS ForuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG HACKER!

3 posters

Go down

OMG HACKER! Empty OMG HACKER!

Post  Ryan Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 am

omg i just saw a hacker he did like 999999 damage to the monster i was fighting and then he disapered....................omg...................this cant be......................IM THE HACKER!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

OMG HACKER! Empty Re: OMG HACKER!

Post  [GM]J0ker Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

nmmm u got banned so i dont really care...
i mean.. what was u thinking? report urself? become gm when u use gm hax?O:
u r the first hacker that didnt save his low profile....
nmm but at the end u got cought...
and if u ask how i proof that ur hax? nmm
i searching for ya.. and get to ur map... while im know ur in hide cuz the gm hax...
screen shot my search wich said the name of the map im in.
and ur in hide what mean that u in the map and i just dont c u
screen shot it... and then luckyme lure u to the trap to get u out of hide...
and then i banned u..
mu ha ha ha!!

[GM]J0ker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 pm

bwahaha nice plot Very Happy but i saw a post b4 that had a thing of luckyme getting banned i have to say WTF? anyway its no fun to keep a low profile i hack cause of the rush you get when you know theres a chance youre gonna get cause but then you get bored so you accidentally let knowledge of yourself out to someone and then you become known by multiple people and the its all over plus i love gm hacks cause you can sneak around people and steal there loots and there like "WTF is going on here?" like at pap lmao its so funny peoples reactions when you steal there piece of cracked dimension Laughing also is it ok if i stay on the forums? cause i like to chat with people plus reporting yourself doesnt mean much once you already have been banned and btw dont make fun of 12 year old people do it all the time but were smarter than you think
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:34 am

Ryan wrote:bwahaha nice plot Very Happy but i saw a post b4 that had a thing of luckyme getting banned i have to say WTF? anyway its no fun to keep a low profile i hack cause of the rush you get when you know theres a chance youre gonna get cause but then you get bored so you accidentally let knowledge of yourself out to someone and then you become known by multiple people and the its all over plus i love gm hacks cause you can sneak around people and steal there loots and there like "WTF is going on here?" like at pap lmao its so funny peoples reactions when you steal there piece of cracked dimension Laughing also is it ok if i stay on the forums? cause i like to chat with people plus reporting yourself doesnt mean much once you already have been banned and btw dont make fun of 12 year old people do it all the time but were smarter than you think

banned from forum please leave. thread locked.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum