WildMS ForuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Honest Opinions

5 posters

Go down

My Honest Opinions Empty My Honest Opinions

Post  Night Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:43 pm

GM 1st off I would love it it if you fix these bug/glitches.

Bugs and Glitches

- While doing Quest when you kill a monster it doesn't respawn (it's annoy and some people can use it to threaten other players).
-Brittany the NPC recently don't work anymore
-For Mages, the skill Doom is only max up to lv 20 and no further
-For Bowman, the skill final attack for both bow and crossbow are unable to be max out.
-For Thief, the skill Shadow Shifter is not max out too please fix that because it give the unsucessfulness of Taunt and Ninja Ambush.
-For Warriors for some players Rage doesn't work.
-In Showa town some of the NPC are not working.
-Summoning monsters give the same effect as the quest on the glitch.
-Channel 1 Pap wouldn't open up
-Zakum summoning glitch

Please fix all these bugs because clerics gets ksed alot without there summon which I find unfair and cruel. I know it's been repeated from people but I hope you guys can fix the script asap if you can. In addition to that please make the lagging level lower. Many people disconnect nowadays from moves like, Gensis, and whole field attack even from monsters. Like when your about to kill it, you disconnect. Note: If you have a high quality computer you rarely disconnect. Anyway I'm sorry but being annoying by far but here are some suggestions:

-Allow summons to be used in PvP.
Reason: People aren't monsters. They can respawn meaning if they get kill, their character wouldn't be deleted it. I think it makes sense to do that.
-Allow Mages to use teleport in PvP.
Reason: Okay, mages have like the slowest moves even with magic booster you will ever see but what helps them in PvP is teleport. For example, like if your against a bowman in PvP and he try the most obvious thing hurricane. Teleport (you get hit 1 or 2 shots), and start freezing him with ice shard (don't know if it's possible) or you can poison him using poison mist. So yeah it can help alot of mages to finally have some advantages.
-If some of you GMs can please don't like use the pop out thingy too often because it gets a lot of people to see it and they are in the middle of fighting a boss or trading and then press enter (to delete the box) which makes trade and lose their stuff.
-If you can try to script or make an npc that sells nx I know that Pepsi sells them but it's pretty hard when the server gets popular and everyone trades him.

Yeah that's my suggestion sorry if I'm doing annoying point outs on bugs but they are really getting annoying (P.S this I'm writing that because it says it's a place for feedback o.O).

Night

Back to top Go down

My Honest Opinions Empty Re: My Honest Opinions

Post  [GM]Pepsi Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:10 pm

I agree with you 100%. The only thing I can fix ATM is Brittany. For most of the problems you'll have to wait until the owner restarts the server. Thanks for the post. Cool
[GM]Pepsi
[GM]Pepsi
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/mr1337guy

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 am

Night wrote:GM 1st off I would love it it if you fix these bug/glitches.

Bugs and Glitches

- While doing Quest when you kill a monster it doesn't respawn (it's annoy and some people can use it to threaten other players).
-Brittany the NPC recently don't work anymore
-For Mages, the skill Doom is only max up to lv 20 and no further
-For Bowman, the skill final attack for both bow and crossbow are unable to be max out.
-For Thief, the skill Shadow Shifter is not max out too please fix that because it give the unsucessfulness of Taunt and Ninja Ambush.
-For Warriors for some players Rage doesn't work.
-In Showa town some of the NPC are not working.
-Summoning monsters give the same effect as the quest on the glitch.
-Channel 1 Pap wouldn't open up
-Zakum summoning glitch

1. we are aware of the quest glitch.
2. brittany works.
3. if doom gets maxed then it doesnt work.
4. final atk for bows and xbows dc you and other people.
5. shadow shifter also dc's. no server has ninja ambush.
6. rage would work if they use the correct client.
7. the ones that are needed work.
8. summoning monsters dc people only.
9. once the server restarts itll work.
10. same as above.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 am

Night wrote:
-Allow summons to be used in PvP.
Yeah that's my suggestion sorry if I'm doing annoying point outs on bugs but they are really getting annoying (P.S this I'm writing that because it says it's a place for feedback o.O).

its annoying when you guys want to use summons even though it glitches. and puts a post about even though we said many times
that it glitches. ty for annoyance.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 am

1. Britney never worked till Pepsi fixed this was the post before it was fixed.
2. Wrong, today I went to visit advertisingMS they had the skill ninja ambush as well as hidden street.net and also taunt.
3. If summon only disconnect people why put it away when you are training? I summon out my beholder in fm once when I was low on HP and heal pretty quickly without d/cing and put it away.
4. Not all the ones. I check the weapon seller everytime it never worked. That's why you never see people with a Pico Pico Hammer and/or a Mystic Cane
5. I've stated my apologizes and this is the feedback place please keep your sarcasm to youself thank you.

Edited by [GM]Pepsi due to advertising another server

Night

Back to top Go down

Post  WarGod Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:13 am

Night wrote:1. Britney never worked till Pepsi fixed this was the post before it was fixed.
2. Wrong, today I went to visit EventMS they had the skill ninja ambush as well as hidden street.net and also taunt.
3. If summon only disconnect people why put it away when you are training? I summon out my beholder in fm once when I was low on HP and heal pretty quickly without d/cing and put it away.
4. Not all the ones. I check the weapon seller everytime it never worked. That's why you never see people with a Pico Pico Hammer and/or a Mystic Cane
5. I've stated my apologizes and this is the feedback place please keep your sarcasm to youself thank you.

1: Problem was resolved.
2: They had it, but did it work?
3: Idiot, you can't read a stupid server message. Summons glitch the game, and make it so monsters cant respawn. So, you are one cause of it happening.
4: Pico Pico hammers and Mystic Cane's aren't NEEDED. There are many more weapons that players can use.
5: Feedback, but we can still comment back to you.

WarGod

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazin39 Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 am

owned and i hope u guys can get it back up again : ). btw this is Sterl

Blazin39

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Actually as I was saying, I posted because I was healing in FM until I actually know that summoning monster is using the skills not the summoning bags. Also Mystic Cane and Pico Hammer are cool >=O.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum