WildMS ForuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o

4 posters

Go down

Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o Empty Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o

Post  Legend Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 am

Well... yesterday I could see the chat box, now its only white screen, and it doesn't do anything.
I'm trying to get into the chat by the link in the bottom, and it just loads the page, nothing else.
Is it just me? ;o

*edit*
Now I refreshed the page and it worked, but that's weird, the chat box that appear on the forums is white, and I can't see anything in it.. O.o

Legend

Back to top Go down

Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o Empty Re: Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o

Post  [GM]Pepsi Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:50 am

I have removed chatbox for it was practically useless and caused some lag.
[GM]Pepsi
[GM]Pepsi
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/mr1337guy

Back to top Go down

Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o Empty Re: Why isn't the chatbox working for me? o.o

Post  WarGod Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 am

Perhaps you could make a link of the forum link to a chatbox on another website? It wouldn't cause any lag, and have the plus side of having something to talk in.

WarGod

http://meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:14 am

Oh, now I can know what happened.. =S
Ok, thanks for the information. Smile

Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:44 pm

the chatbox shouldnt be removed from the forum. many new people do not know the site of the other chat.
keep it on its more convenient.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down