WildMS ForuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say..

4 posters

Go down

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. Empty "Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say..

Post  DarkARcher Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Just this morning i registed to the server.. started playing everything was fine..
Awsome server i most say.. but THEN a problem popped out from nowhere.. that problems name was XCEL the GM
well you see i was fighting zakum and wen we finished he teleported every1 to a place at henesys and gaved away ZHELMS.. but few people werent teleported.. one of them were me! i was fighting just from the start but wen i came to him and asked for my Zhelm he told me:

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. 64h2c7

thats like the second time he tells me "fock u lol"
the first time was wen i first asked to have a zhelm after my first zakum.. then he did gaved me a zhelm but who wants a zhelm with 6+ for all stats?! ok ok.. so i took it because i had no choise but i coudlnt even wear it! i need like 88 fame for it! WTH?!
so now back to the story.. i got angry for what he told me so i called him a **** head and left.. now i was training wen he came to me and told me that:

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. 2hxv9dg

Please explain me who gaved a 5-6 years old to be a GM!? :\
So i left him there wen he started doing this:

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. Vr652q

i dont know or care how but he did that because i cant do that :\
so then joseph tought i was hacking(i dont even think there is such hack OO")
but he didnt banned me.. YET
i got really pissed now.. and he went on and made every GM in the server think that i use hacks :\ in the end i went to the FM bought some megaphone and started to attack back :\ but then the game got stuck(banned =.=)
here is a picture that i took just befor i got banned

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. 9zylon

(yup i told him that and dont tell me thats a good reason to ban me =.= maybe ban him but not me..)

and here im banned\deleted =.=:

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. M9pziq

and about the server feed back? it was great.. well until that idiot showed up..
Now please can some1 unban me? =.=

DarkARcher

Back to top Go down

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. Empty Re: "Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say..

Post  [GM]Pepsi Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:48 pm

I'll unban you. -_-

edit : i hope xcel won't abuse gm powers anymore xD

Last edited by [GM]Pepsi on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Pepsi
[GM]Pepsi
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/mr1337guy

Back to top Go down

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. Empty Re: "Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say..

Post  DarkARcher Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Thank you ^^...r doing it now right? i mean unbanning me.. because im still banned X_X

DarkARcher

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Pepsi Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Can you message me with ur mac ip? I unbanned ur IP, but not MAC.
[GM]Pepsi
[GM]Pepsi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Love to hear what you say"? well i got alot to say.. Empty -.-

Post  cybercrash Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 pm

I ban u coz of gm insult. U beg me for zakum helmet for like 2-3 hours?
when i told people to form gm party liek 6 times, u didnt arrive . then after they kill zak i gave u a consolation zak(3) then u continue begging me all the way. Then i was afk and u was flaming me Dickhead etc.. . When asked u to say again u wasn't able to do it.U think a WildMS need this kind of flaming begging players?

cybercrash

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Pepsi Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm

you are unbanned.
[GM]Pepsi
[GM]Pepsi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkARcher Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 pm

I flamed you? first after the first zakum kill you didnt belived me wen i told you i was there from teh start so you gaved me this stuipd ZH that i need 88 fame for.. after that i didnt beg you for nothing dont lie
then you posted that your summoning zakum and told every1 to come and form a party.. but i was afk so i didnt saw that part only that your telling every1 to come to zakum.. then i kinda missed 1 hand but i stayed and fought until it died.. then you teleported every1 but not me so i tracked you and wen i came asking for my helmet you told me "fuck u lol" so dont you complain about me flaming ya k?
now then you started acting like a 8 years old kid you came to me and asked for me to tell you again but i went
so you started using your GM power to make me look like a hacker.. so DONT YOU BLAME ME THAT ITS MY FAULT I GOT BANNED OK?! Mad

Who the HELL gaved you Gm power anyway? :\ you say Wildms doesnt need people who beg and shit? well i think they dont need Gm's that abuse their power

DarkARcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cybercrash Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 pm

DarkARcher wrote:I flamed you? first after the first zakum kill you didnt belived me wen i told you i was there from teh start so you gaved me this stuipd ZH that i need 88 fame for.. after that i didnt beg you for nothing dont lie
I didnt know it needed 88 fame, u did ask me for an exchange many times.

DarkARcher wrote:then you posted that your summoning zakum and told every1 to come and form a party.. but i was afk so i didnt saw that part only that your telling every1 to come to zakum..
Then it's ur own misfortune to miss it, it wasn't good to give zhalem as u can see some server u can see every player wearing it, so i try to limit it and only gave to those party that start from the start. As when i don't do that, like 4 or 5 more extra people will come and ask me for zhelm claiming they killed zakum too. And as i expected it was u again that claim u kill zak although ur not in the party. Try going in mapleglobal and miss their event time, then call them to warp u in the event map, they won't right? it's ur own bad luck that u miss it dun be so persistent as u missed when things are fixed and organized. How am i suppose to see who was fighting zak? i was strict the party that was at the start will get it,i even call out many times.
Then at the time i want to give them the zhelm, u won't get out of the way, as it is untradable, i have to drop to them , and u wont just get lost and stop looting! so i just warp them to henysys as u'll take longer to get here. so they all got it then u came in and flame me.u been trying to loot the zh like twice and it was damn hard for me to do the transaction.U insulted me immaturely so what if i do the same?
when we gms get things in order and organized stop screwing it up.

cybercrash

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:23 pm

cybercrash wrote:I ban u coz of gm insult. U beg me for zakum helmet for like 2-3 hours?
when i told people to form gm party liek 6 times, u didnt arrive . then after they kill zak i gave u a consolation zak(3) then u continue begging me all the way. Then i was afk and u was flaming me Dickhead etc.. . When asked u to say again u wasn't able to do it.U think a WildMS need this kind of flaming begging players?

u also made it look like he says he hacks.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkARcher Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 pm

I flamed you ONLY and ONLY after you told me "fuck u lol"
and yes i asked for exchange because i couldnt wear that one you should know you gave it to me..
and i did kill it .. well not exectly me but i fighted all along you teleported them and not me not because you didnt want me to take a zhelm just because you didnt want to.. and what is that stuipd idea that i need to be in a party with you so i get a Zhelm? :\ thats just stuipd..
Anyway you dont diserve to be a GM im sure there are better GM then you that can do a really better job ;\

DarkARcher

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Coke Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm

dont worry xcel is no longer a GM in this server.

[GM]Coke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down